PURCHASED YOUR TICKET ONLINE: click the button below
The 40th Annual INDY INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL is Central Indiana’s Largest and Oldest Pan-Ethnic Celebration!
Hosted by the NATIONALITIES COUNCIL OF INDIANA, the INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL showcases Indiana’s ethnic diversity, celebrates our unique ethnic traditions, and encourages cultural exchange.
WHERE: Blue Ribbon Pavilion, Indiana State Fairgrounds
1200 East 38th Street, Indianapolis IN 46205
WHEN: November 10, 11 & 12, 2016
This year Theme:
HOMES AROUND THE WORLD
The INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL will feature exhibits from the 50 + ethnic groups represented in Central Indiana as they gather to share their rich cultural histories and traditions. Highlights of the festival include authentic foods from 20+ ethnic vendors; continuous ethnic music and dance by local and national performing groups; Culture Booths hosted by volunteers in traditional dress where you can connect with your own ethnic heritage; artisans demonstrating unique cultural crafts; a Naturalization Ceremony and an International Marketplace offering gifts from around the World.
- GIANT, WALK-UPON Map of Europe hosted by Geography Educators’ Network of Indiana (GENI)
- Italian Street Painting
- International Market Shop for Souvenirs
- Tudor Rose Players presents Mary Queen of Scotland
- International Festival Queen Contest
- Naturalization Ceremony
- Parade of Nations
- FREE Health screening by PNA-IN (Philippine Nurses Association of Indiana)